:::: MENU ::::
  • London's ...

  • London's Number one

  • Internet Radio Station

  • Thank you for joining, Spread the word

Thursday, 12 January 2017

Mariah Carey's New Year disaster: Now I was not even going to talk about this but you cant help but feel for Mariah. One can only imagine what was going on in her head and the amount of hurt she felt. Being a pop Star is not easy leave alone performing in front of thousands of of screaming fans, loud music and to add to it faulty ear piece.

According to Mariah, she could not only hear herself in the ear piece but the music too. She could be see in the video signaling to the sound engineers that something was wrong and at some point she even said it.

It’s not practical for a singer to sing live and to be able to hear themselves properly in the middle of Times Square,” Carey said “Listen guys, they foiled me. Thus it turned into an opportunity to humiliate me and all those who were excited to celebrate the new year with me.” She added:
“Eventually I will explain this in greater detail to anyone who cares to hear it. I cannot deny that my feelings are hurt but I’m working through this and I’m truly grateful for my fans and my true friends, who have been so supportive in this time.
#PAUSE THE RADIO ON THE TOP RIGHT TO WATCH THE VIDEO [Full Performance]


Explanation video from different sources [The Incredible World]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A call-to-action text Contact us